CONTRACT 6/4 Photoshoot
Hello ladies. Below is a copy of the contract for 6/4. This Saturday I will only have ONE printed copy for everyone to sign, meaning all signatures go on one page. Here is the copy of it, so that you will be familiar of what you will be signing for 6/4. Extending my LOVE and gratitude to all of my beautiful models participating in my epic event about Body Positivity.
Love, Rosemarie XOXO
1st PHOTO SHOOT AGREEMENT for 5/28/2022
PHOTOSHOOT Campaign for Pretty Worthy
DATE: 6/4 - Saturday
TIME: 1:00 to 3:00 pm
LOCATION: Photographing at my home; (no gate code, senior community) (Sun City MacDonald Ranch community)
458 Golden State Street
Henderson, NV 89012
SIGNED ON 06.04.2022
MODELS: (in alphabetical order by last name)
1. Christine Aquino ________________________________________________________
2. Rashiemah Bailey _______________________________________________________
3. Tifani Blakely __________________________________________________________
4. Zarinah Branch _________________________________________________________
5. Tammie Carter Jenson ___________________________________________________
6. Cheryl Luchsinger _______________________________________________________
7. Daaiyah McDaniels ______________________________________________________
8. Rebecca Nabil __________________________________________________________
9. Rose Naghdi ___________________________________________________________
10. Janeen Phelps _________________________________________________________
11. Sara Rose ____________________________________________________________
12. Nikki Segal ___________________________________________________________
13. Kristyn Soares _________________________________________________________
14. Sydney Webb __________________________________________________________
14a. (Chaperone to Sydney Webb); mother Sheryl ________________________________
15. Jada Maria Willis ________________________________________________________
16. Miyuki Yamaguchi _______________________________________________________
17. Grace Love ____________________________________________________________
(1) HMU: Hair and makeup is up to the girl. I am not providing it. Please come as simple as you want or as glammed-up as you want.
(2) SHOES: Wear what you feel is comfortable, or fashionable. You can wear flats, flip-flops, high heels – whatever you want.
(3) JEWELRY: Whatever you choose to wear.
(4) SNACKS, WATER & JUICE will be available.
(5) Because I have over-exceeded the number of models at my home, please do not bring a guest or additional people. This is a senior citizen community that I live in, and I have to keep the number of people in the home to a limit.
(6) There is NO drinking or smoking on my property.
(7) You can park in my driveway – if you do, please make room for another car. There can be 2 cars in my driveway. Please find parking on my street.
Rosemarie Zack will be the photographer on set, and please note that all images will be taken with her cellphone.
Responsibilities: While Photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos specifically for the Pretty Worthy campaign, her models listed above are in understanding that this is an uncontrolled event and that due to the vagaries of the weather, available light, time restrictions and the willingness of subjects, Photographer cannot guarantee that ALL requested photographs will be taken.
Trade Shoot: The images taken by Rosemarie Zack, Owner of Pretty Worthy will be used in a copyright and professional manner and will be subject to use on all of her social media and website accounts. The list of models written above are in agreement to this, and by signing this agreement have given the rights to have these images posted in public on Pretty Worthy social media accounts and to be used in a professional accord.
Model release: This contract agreement serves as a model release giving the Photographer (Rosemarie Zack) the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners without restriction as to changes or alterations, for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition or any other lawful purposes. The Client/Trade Shoot model recognizes and agrees that the Photographer may reproduce, publish (including internet), exhibit and otherwise use images created without specific identification of persons or events as samples of work to be shown to prospective clients, for instructional purposes and as samples of work to be displayed for marketing or competition.
Rosemarie Zack: ___________________________________________ Date: __________